New Phoebe Sumter Medical Center shares birthday with newborn | Health
AMERICUS, GA - Phoebe Sumter Medical Center celebrated its first birthday at their new building Sunday with the birth of a new baby!
Melia Kalise Felton was born on Dec. 16, 2012, at 1:33 pm, weighing in at 6 pounds and 4 ounces. She is the daughter of Carlos and Melody Felton of Montezuma.
Happy Birthday to Melia and to the new Phoebe Sumter Medical Center!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Domestic violence increases during holiday season
- Have a blast this Saturday at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center!
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death
- Jimmy Carter Nat’l Historic Site to host candlelight tour of Carter Boyhood Home
- Plains Community Christmas Sing 2013 to be held Dec. 1
- Artists for Pasaquan Weekend to be Nov. 2-3
- Alabama health officials confirm Salmonella in foodborne outbreak in Sumter County
- National Honey Bee Day to be celebrated at Jimmy Carter Boyhood Farm